Pembroke Wanderers run successful camps at Halloween, February, Easter and summer holidays at Pembroke Wanderers Hockey Club.
At the Pembroke All Star Camps, children will meet new friends in a fun filled, action packed week of fun and games.
Our aim is that all players enjoy themselves in a safe fun and happy environment.
Under the lead of our qualified Coaches players will improve as hockey players as well as having lots of fun….
2021 Summer Camps (June | July | August)
4 x Senior Camps (6th class - 4th Year)
5 x Junior Camps (1st - 5th class)
10:00 - 15:00 each day
5-day Hockey Camp - €125
2-day Goalkeeping Camp - €100
14 -18 Senior Camp
21 - 25 Junior Camp
28 - 2 Junior Camp
7 & 8 Specialist Goalkeeping Camp
12 - 16 Senior Camp
19 - 23 Junior Camp
26 - 30 Junior Camp
9 - 13 Senior Camp
16 - 20 Junior Camp
23 - 27 Senior Camp
We are delighted to announce the return of the Pembroke Wanderers All-Star Hockey Academy Camps for 2021!
Places are limited and allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. We anticipate 20 places per class group from1st-6th Class, 1st Year, and 2nd Year. Note: 3rd/4th Year will be combined as a single class group).
In addition we are offering a specialist goalkeeping camp for 'keepers 12-18yrs old (6th Class - 6th Year). Note: GK camps will operate strictly on a demand-basis.
Please email us at email@example.com with your child's details:
Full Name / Date of Birth / Parent Phone / Parent Email / Class Group (outgoing) / Date of preferred camp and we will book a place for you.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WE ACCEPT ANY WALK-IN ATTENDEES
- Drop-off is strictly in the rear of the carpark, by the small pitch.
- Entrance will be clearly marked, with 2-metre guidelines.
- Gum-shield and shin pads required (you will not be allowed to play without a gum-shield).
- Change of clothes plus a warm jacket that you can play in.
- Waterproof gear as entry to the clubhouse may still be limited by this time (we are waiting for good news though).
- Astro-turf hockey shoes strongly recommended
- Children should bring their own packed lunch, plus water or other refreshments.
- Please pack as lightly as possible, but don't forget raingear as it is Ireland after all!
There will be no pre-camp supervision due to Covid-19